Hi – As one Domme to another, might I enlist your support to please refrain contact with my cuckold and husband, “SubUserNameHere.” He is collared, tattooed and owned by me – and he has been very dishonest and naughty.
I’ve gotten messages like this before, so many times. So, I’m going to answer publicly, to set the record straight:
As one dom to another, no, I won’t refrain from contact if your sub reaches out.
There are several reasons for this:
1. I answer EVERYONE that sends me a message. This is my personal code.
2. I am always here to help. Many people reach out to ask me questions, and I do my best to answer or to find them answers. This is often about personal relationships. I don’t judge. I help as I can.
3. Since I don’t play online, I am not one to have gotten into a place with your submissive that would allow for any sort of naughtiness or cheating from my perspective.
4. I probably won’t remember who your sub is to avoid contact. I get A LOT of messages every day, and unless I actually know someone in person, or talk to them regularly, I’m not going to remember a single screen name of someone I’ve never been very intimate with, especially since the name is only vaguely familiar to me.
5. I don’t know you, personally, either. You could be a crazy online stalker making things up and trying to alienate that user from their support system, or just causing them trouble.
6. Even were ALL of those other things not true, I do not believe it is the responsibility of a third party (me or anyone else) to maintain YOUR D/s relationship rules.
- It is up to you as the dominant to choose a submissive you can trust to follow the D/s relationship you create together.
- It is up to you as the dominant to create the environment for your submissive to follow through on commitments they have made to you.
- It is up to you as the dominant to enforce any rules.
- It is up to you as the dominant to mete out any punishment.
- It is up to you as the dominant to keep your submissive in line.
- It is up to you as the dominant to inspire your submissive to do what you want.
- It is up to you as the dominant to let your submissive go if they have broken/bent your rules far enough to warrant such action or disrespected your relationship.
This is my view of dominance, and how I personally live my own life.
If this happens to you, I will wish you all the best in handling the issue on your end, though.
I’ve been lied to before in a similar way, and it’s no fun.