I don’t do online.
I have done online. Don’t get all butt-hurt and yell-y, and tell me I don’t know what I’m talking about.
I was “online” for six months. We made it to “real life,” and lived together 4 1/2 years. I still love him. He’s a great guy.
So, I know what I’m talking about.
It’s HARD to build a relationship online. To replace all of the physical sensations with mental ones.
It’s not impossible.
But it’s not my preference. I don’t have that kind of time, nor do I have the desire anymore.
Also, I was lucky. My ex-BF and I had great chemistry when we met. I know many others who have not. I’ve been there, a week or two of correspondence before a first met, and…nothing. A fizzle. A dud.
Great minds, platonic bodies.
I gotta meet. I gotta feel that spark. I gotta breathe you in. KNOW that there is that primal magnetism, the delicate blush, that SOMETHING that will make it worth pursuing physically as well.
I don’t knock the online thing. It’s just a limit for me.
And then there are the things I love and need and want now that are not accessible online:
- The look of adoration.
- The touch of worship.
- The shiver of a body under my finger tips.
- Being woken with a touch, a mouth.
- Being picked up when I’m tired, and carried to bed to be tucked in.
- Being handed small gifts, the result of thinking of me through the day and travels.
- Massages (foot, especially, but the whole thing).
- My hands in your hair, pulling you closer. Your hands in my hair…
- Sharing new foods together.
- Deep talks, while curled up, entangled on the couch.
- Sharing breaths.
- The electricity of a gentle brush of fingers in public.
- Running my hands over a body encased in denim (or leather, or rubber, or… nothing).
- The “I’ve missed you so much” hug.
- The natural scents of your body.
- Even better, mixed with mine.
- Biting the soft, vulnerable areas of the throat.
- Laying my head in a lap, to have my hair stroked.
- Kissing. Lots and lots of kissing. Passionate, sexy, tender. Kissing.
- Feeling a cock grow in my hands, or a pussy seep through my fingers (or a cock seep through my fingers, LOL!).
That is a random sampling, and part of what I love about being in real life with a lover. They do amazing things for me, my body, and my soul.
It just can’t happen like that online.