No, really. It’s true. It’s been mansplained to me.
Here are some of things I read this morning in support of the title, and yes, they were serious about them:
- In general, men are the sluts (they do it for the sex); women are the whores (they do it for personal gain).
- I wish I could find the ad-hoc study that was done once, where they put a gorgeous blond and a handsome guy propositioning people after work on Fridays, and EVERY SINGLE GUY took the bait, while no women took the bait. (actually, I’ve seen that video. It was 85% men and 2% women)
- Men have far more extra-relationship sex than women do.
- Women, in general, don’t have a clue what it’s like to be horny every second of every day of your life, and then to have women parading around wearing almost nothing most of the time just making the whole thing worse.
- You have absolutely no idea what it’s like to be horny like a guy is horny. At least not a Mediterranean guy.
May I ask… what’s with Mediterranean guys that makes them so specially horny?
Nevermind. That’s a digression.
Here are a few points I’d like to make:
- http://nymag.com/thecut/2013/06/when-women-pursue-sex-even-men-dont-get-it.html (that’s the last link… LOL!)
- Do you understand the different between WANTING sex and HAVING sex? Oh wait… I know you do. snickers
- Yes, (straight) men have more affairs—WITH WOMEN. They are still having that sex with women. Good lord, this is not difficult stuff.
- Right, because slut shaming, the physical risk of going off with a strange man, the risk of STDs (Oh! It just slipped off, I’m sorry women are approximately 4x more likely to get an STD from an infected man than a man is from an infected woman, bummer, that), the risk of pregnancy and all those things are not reasons.
- As far as most men go, it’s probably best they don’t realize how much women want sex. Because most don’t seem to have what it takes to understand it, handle it, or satisfy it.